Law in Digital Era
The conference is organised by the International Laboratory for Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law at the Faculty of Law, Higher School of Economics
The aim of the conference is to elaborate proposals for further development of legislation in the digital economy.
The programme comprises a plenary session and sectional sessions at which presentations by leading Russian experts, researchers and practicing lawyers, as well as foreign specialists are planned.
Within the framework of the sectional sessions, it is proposed to discuss the following most relevant issues:
- Formation of Complex Legislative Regulation of Relations Arising in Connection with the Development of the Digital Economy
- Ensuring Human Rights in the Digital World, Including Identification (Correlation Of A Person With His Digital Image), Preservation Of Digital User Data In A Digital Environment
- Development of Digital Technologies and Their Use in Various Sectors of the Economy
- Directions of Legal Regulation of Technologies of Distributed Registries (Blockchain) (Crypto Currency, Smart Contracts, ICO)
- The Removal of Legal Restrictions and the Creation of New Legal Institutions Aimed at Addressing the Priority Tasks of the Formation of the Digital Economy; Formation of the Trust Environment
- Change in the Role of the State in the Management of the Digital Economy
- E-government: Legal Aspects of Forming
- The Role of Law in the Development of "Smart Cities"
- Intellectual Property Rights in the Digital Age
Conference languages: Russian and English (simultaneous interpretation is provided)
Venue: Moscow, 11 Myasnitskaya street (Room 518)
Time: from 11:00 to 18:00
Registration starts at 10:00
We invite interested experts to participate in the Conference.
Telephone for information: +7 (495) 772 95 90 * 23011, +7 985 220 99 87