Laboratory supervises Master's programme in Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law.
The programme is implemented on the basis of the HSE Faculty of law with the active participation of state bodies and business organizations operating in the sphere of communication, information, and telecommunication.
The complex nature of the master's programme allows its graduates to work effectively in government and business structures functioning in the sphere of communication, information and telecommunication technologies, as well as in research centers.
The programme is targeted at individuals with higher legal education and non-legal specialists with higher education, with the aim of giving them legal training of Master level.
Classes are conducted by leading experts in the field of telecommunication, information and intellectual property law (professors of the HSE Faculty of Law, qualified legal practitioners who work in state bodies and business structures).
THE CONTENT OF THE PROGRAM
THE MAIN DISCIPLINES:
Compulsory Subjects of General Scientific Cycle
- Modern Problems of Legal Science
- Сomparative Law
Compulsory Subjects of Professional Cycle
- The Legal Regime of Personal Data
- Telecommunications and Media Law
- Contract Law in the Field of Information Technologies
- Legal Aspects of Electronic Commerce
- Intellectual Property Rights in the Digital Age
- Information Law
- The Acquisition of Assets in the Field of Information Technology: Due Diligence, Risk Assessment and Structuring of Transactions
- Antitrust Regulation in the New Economy, risk assessment and structuring of transactions
- Negotiations and legal and contractual work
- Legal basis of the information security
- Preparation of Master's thesis
- Cooperation with the International Laboratory for IT and IP Law
- Participation in the International Summer School on Cyberlaw (ISSC)
- Participation in the International conference "Law in Digital Era" (LIDE)
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.