About the Laboratory
The Laboratory of International Justice was created in 2018 to carry out research on questions of the functioning of international justice and its relationship with the Russian legal system.
The Laboratory is engaged in a problem-based research related to the complicated relationship between the Russian Federation and international judicial bodies. Key research areas of the Laboratory include:
- The modern methodology of international courts and tribunals
- Main approaches to conflict resolution between national and supranational courts
The goals of the Laboratory are to:
- Develop research skills of HSE Law students
- Enhance the reputation of the HSE Faculty of Law
- Popularize international justice
- Provide possible solutions to contemporary problems of the Russian Federation’s relationship with international courts
The laboratory plans to actively engage in research and educational activities, including through publications and participation in academic events both in Russia and abroad. The Laboratory aims to cooperate with Russian and foreign research centers. We seek to use our research in the HSE Faculty of Law teaching as well as open seminars on international justice, conducted by the Laboratory staff.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.