The Nuremberg Legacy and Progressive Development of Criminal Law
Call for papers
The organising committee of the conference invites all scholars who are interested in this topic to submit their papers on the following issues:
- the Nuremberg legacy and international criminal law
- the Nuremberg legacy and contemporary international criminal justice
- the Nuremberg legacy in the ECHR practice
- Soviet criminal law of the 1940-50s and post-war trials
- the Nuremberg legacy and contemporary Russian criminal law
Contact details and further information
The conference will be held in Moscow, at the HSE Faculty of Law, 3 Bolshoi Trechsvyatitelskii pereulok, room 311.
The conference will be held in English without translation into Russian.
The organising committee issues a call for papers on the abovementioned topics. Abstracts should be submitted by 1 April 2016 (email@example.com).