Law in Digital Era
The International Laboratory for Information Technologies and Intellectual Property Law of the Faculty of Law of the Higher School of Economics invites you to take part in the VIII International Scientific and Practical Conference "Law in the Digital Era" on November 26-27 of 2018
The purpose of the conference
is to generate proposals for the further development of legislation in the digital economy
The programme of the conference
provides for a plenary meeting and sectional workshops with participation of leading Russian experts, researchers and practicing lawyers, as well as foreign guest-speakers.
The most relevant topics are planned to be addressed during the workshops:
- Legal regulation of data circulation
- Formation of complex legislative regulation of relations arising in connection with the development of the digital economy
- Ensuring human rights in the digital world, including identification (correlation of a person with his digital image), preservation of digital user data in a digital environment
- Platform Economics: Legal Aspects
- Change in the role of the state in the management of the digital economy
- The role of law in the development of "smart cities"
- Intellectual Property Rights in the Digital Age
- Creating new legal institutions aimed at the formation of an environment of trust
For more detail, please contact: Tatiana Libenson, email@example.com
We will be happy to meet you.