The Faculty of Law of the National Research University "Higher School of Economics" invites you to participate in the X international scientific-practical conference "Law in the Digital Era". The Conference will take place on October 15, 2021 via the Zoom Online Meeting Platform.
The objective of the international conference “Law in the Digital Era” is elaborating approaches to addressing vital legal problems related to the modern technological environment.
The program includes an all-members session and panel discussions featuring leading Russian experts, researchers and practicing lawyers, as well as international experts.
The vital topics to be discussed at panel sessions include:
- Complex legislative regulation of the relations arising out of modern technological advances
- Securing human rights in the digital world
- Developing digital technologies and using them in various sectors of economy and state administration
- The role of law in shaping a digital economy and an environment of trust
- The law of digital platforms
- Artificial intellect: law and ethics
- Intellectual property law in the digital era
Terms of participation
Working languages of the conference: Russian, English
Please fill in on-line registration form until 10 October 2021