• A
  • A
  • A
  • ABC
  • ABC
  • ABC
  • А
  • А
  • А
  • А
  • А
Regular version of the site

How It Works

NB: If you want to participate in an academic mobility programme under a university-wide agreement, please refer to the requirements listed here: https://studyabroad.hse.ru/en/regulations/

1. Mobility Programme Admissions:

·         are conducted in accordance with agreements between the HSE Faculty of Law and foreign universities (in the case of long-term mobility programmes); 

·        are conducted on a competitive basis; 

·        depend on the number of quotas available; 

·        are determined by the Faculty of Law’s Expert Committee; 

·        are announced depending on the deadlines set by the receiving universities;

·        stipulate that a student may only be nominated for a mobility programme of one partner university; 

·        are final and cannot be appealed. 

2. Who is Eligible to Apply:

·        students studying on a tuition and tuition-free basis; 

·        undergraduate students of the HSE Faculty of Law (preference is given to candidates who have performed well on at least four exam periods at HSE University); 

·        master’s students of the HSE Faculty of Law who have passed all the exams of at least one examination period; 

·        students demonstrating high academic performance;

·        students demonstrating fluency in the language in which the programme will be taught at the receiving university.

Preference will be given to students who have never participated in international mobility programmes before.  

3. There are 2 Calls for Applications a Year:

The call for the fall semester: beginning of February – beginning of April.
The call for the spring semester: mid-August – mid-October

4. What Documents are Needed:

·        Passport for international travel (valid for six [6] months after the end of the programme).

·        Application.

·        Special Individual Curriculum: International Academic Mobility.

·        Official certificate attesting to foreign language fluency (if any; this is a requirement of some partner universities).

·        Transcript with grades (you can get one at the Faculty’s office).

·        Recommendation letter (written by your programme head or уour academic supervisor), if required by the programme.

·        CV in English (if applicable for the programme).

·        Motivation letter in English (up to 500 words).

5. Mobility Programme Tuition Fee:

·        You do not have to pay any tuition fee if you intend to attend an international academic mobility programme under a partnership agreement between the HSE Faculty of Law and a foreign university.

·        You must pay for all other expenses, such as visa fees, health insurance, accommodation, meals, travel expenses, etc., out of pocket.


Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.